A Scenic Minneapolis Golf Course
Located 20 miles from downtown Minneapolis, Rush Creek Golf Club is Minnesota’s premiere golf facility. Our 18-hole championship golf course opened in June 1966 as a par-72 layout designed by Bob Cupp & John Fought. We have hosted many national events, including three LPGA Tour events and the 2004 US Amateur Public Links Championship. In addition, Rush Creek has been named “Best Public Golf Course in the City” by Forbes contributor, Larry Olmsted, as well as “best public courses that GOLF staffers played for the first time in 2019” by GOLF.com.
Come out and play Rush Creek to find a true test of golf and to experience nature at its best. Our layout is enjoyable, scenic and playable for all golfers. Hole #18 provides a magnificent finish to your round. Leave your everyday stress behind and join us today for a round of golf you won’t forget! Minnesota’s best public golf venue!
Our 300-yard double-ended driving range features covered stalls which allow for practice even during inclement weather. Don’t forget about our Golf Academy which features instruction year-round. Click here to visit our lessons page for more information.
Driving Range Hours
- DUE TO A DRAINAGE PROJECT, THE DRIVING RANGE IS NOT YET OPEN FOR PRACTICE THIS SEASON.
We hope to have this completed by mid-April.
- During the golf season, range opens 1/2 hour before the 1st tee time and closes 1 hour prior to dusk.
- On Mondays, close time will move forward 1/2 hour due weekly maintenance.
No denim is allowed. Appropriate golf attire, including collared shirts, is required at all times on the golf course. Cut-off shorts, gym shorts, beachwear, t-shirts, halter or tank tops are not proper golf attire. Soft spikes or tennis shoes are required.
Tee times are accepted 14 days in advance for the General Public, Platinum & Gold Cardholders. Tee times are only accepted 10 days in advance for Rush Creek Cardholders. A credit card is required to hold the reservation.
Single players can make a tee time the day of or 24 hours in advance, walk-ons are also welcome. Call ahead to check availability.
Our junior rate applies to players under the age of 18. Juniors must be playing with an adult if before 3:30pm unless authorized by the Rush Creek staff. Juniors are not allow to drive motorized carts. Juniors can make tee times day of or 24 hours in advance, walk-ons are also welcome. Call ahead to check availability.
Cancellations are required 24 hours in advance of a tee time. In inclement weather, cancellations will be accepted until the time of play.
Rain checks will be issued for holes not completed during inclement weather, and the 18 hole green fee is pro-rated for your next visit.
Carts are allowed to leave the cart path under normal conditions and abide by the 90 degree rule. Rush Creek reserves the right to restrict carts to the path if conditions warrant. Golf carts are never to be driven in the fescue areas and must remain at least 30 feet from hazards and bunkers. Carts must return to the path at the green and white stakes as they approach the putting surface. Golfers are give the option to walk or ride at Rush Creek. Most tees & greens are close in proximity and make for an enjoyable walking experience.
Pace of Play
Rush Creek will make every effort to assure that all golfers enjoy their day of golf by maintaining an acceptable pace of play. Rush Creek on-course attendants reserve the right to move slow groups forward to keep the pace of play moving.
- All players must have their own set of clubs.
- Fivesomes are not allowed.
- Yardage is provided on GPS system as well as sprinkler heads.
- Personal carry-on coolers are NOT allowed.
- All food & beverage must be purchased at Rush Creek.
- Rush Creek is NOT responsible for lost or stolen items, but will do everything possible to assist guest in locating their property.
- PLEASE NOTE: Casual photographs and/or video may be taken and utilized for marketing purposes. By nature of your attendance at Rush Creek, you are granting permission for your image to be used for our internal promotion as we see fit.