Scenic Minneapolis Golf Course
Located 20 miles from downtown Minneapolis, Rush Creek Golf Club is Minnesota’s premiere golf facility. Our 18-hole championship golf course opened in June 1996 as a par-72 layout designed by Bob Cupp & John Fought. We have hosted many national events, including three LPGA Tour events and the 2004 US Amateur Public Links Championship. In addition, Rush Creek has been named “Best Public Golf Course in the City” by Forbes contributor, Larry Olmsted, as well as “best public courses that GOLF staffers played for the first time in 2019” by GOLF.com.
Come out and play Rush Creek to find a true test of golf and to experience nature at its best. Our layout is enjoyable, scenic and playable for all golfers. Hole #18 provides a magnificent finish to your round. Leave your everyday stress behind and join us today for a round of golf you won’t forget! Minnesota’s best public golf venue!
Christopher J Photography
Our 300-yard double-ended driving range features covered stalls which allow for practice even during inclement weather. Don’t forget about our Golf Academy which features instruction year-round. Visit our lessons page for more information.View Practice Facility Rates
Driving Range Hours
- During the golf season, range opens 1/2 hour before the 1st tee time and closes 1 hour prior to dusk. Current closing time is 7pm.
- On Mondays, close time will move forward 1/2 hour due weekly maintenance.
Pace of Play
- All players must have their own set of clubs.
- Fivesomes are not allowed.
- Yardage is provided on GPS system as well as sprinkler heads.
- Personal carry-on coolers are NOT allowed.
- All food & beverage must be purchased at Rush Creek.
- Rush Creek is NOT responsible for lost or stolen items, but will do everything possible to assist guest in locating their property.
- PLEASE NOTE: Casual photographs and/or video may be taken and utilized for marketing purposes. By nature of your attendance at Rush Creek, you are granting permission for your image to be used for our internal promotion as we see fit.