The Highlander’s warm welcoming atmosphere is the ideal setting for a memorable dining experience. Enjoy a romantic dinner in front of the stone fireplace or capture the breathtaking view of our beautiful championship golf course while watching the sunset on the terrace. The Highlander Restaurant and Pub is sure to exceed all of your expectations!
Our menu offers fresh, local, homemade food that is seasonally influenced and ever-changing. With something for everyone, make the Highlander Restaurant your place all year long for enjoying fireside dining, sunset views and great food, served by good people and in an enjoyable atmosphere.
The Highlander Pub at Rush Creek was voted a FINALIST in “BEST PATIO DINING” by the Readers of Maple Grove Magazine in Maple Grove Magazine’s Best of 2019.
The Highlander Pub at Rush Creek was voted a WINNER in “BEST PATIO DINING” by the Readers of Maple Grove Magazine in Maple Grove Magazine’s Best of 2020.
This Week’s Highlander Pub Special
available through Saturday, December 4th
Shrimp and Chorizo Quesadilla
Tex-Mex seasoned shrimp, chorizo sausage, roasted corn, pepper jack cheese, and cilantro. Served with sour cream and salsa.
Commitment to Quality
Our goal at the Highlander is to serve the most fresh, local, homemade food that our chefs can find. The Highlander offers a seasonally influenced and ever-changing menu. Our staff has the passion, the commitment and the experience to bring you the finest. Above all, our chefs bring you honest, healthy, simple recipes all made to order.
We use the term “homemade” many times on our menu for one good reason; we are proud of it! If you read the term “smoked” on the menu, for instance, you can be sure that it is smoked onsite in our Ole Hickory Smoker. The salmon, cod and walleye are all humanely caught, sustainable, and always tasty. In addition, we offer the finest, all natural, hormone and antibiotic free beef. We buy from hand selected local vendors who are the best specialists in their fields. Rush Creek is proud to partner with them.
PLEASE NOTE: Casual photographs and/or video may be taken and utilized for marketing purposes. By nature of your attendance, you are granting permission for your image to be used for our internal promotion as we see fit.
Take-Out Order Instructions
- Please call (763) 494-0400, ext. 2, to place your take out order. Do NOT leave orders on voicemail, they will not be processed.
- Please pick up and pay for your food at the bar.
Call-Ahead Wait List Instructions
- Call (763) 494-0400, ext. 2, and let us know how many are in your party. We will give you an approximate wait time.
- You will receive a text message that says you are added to the list.
- Arrive at The Highlander close to the quoted wait time and check in with the host.
- We will text you when your table is ready, please check in with the host once you receive this text.
- If you do not claim your table within 5 minutes, we will give your table to the next group and you will remain at the top of the list
- Your name will be removed from the list 30 minutes after our first attempt to contact you.
- This wait list format is an attempt to reduce the amount of time waiting in the entryway to keep you, and us, safe during the current pandemic. This is not a reservation.